Main Ingredients Chicken DimSum
- 550gr chicken breast fillet
- 150gr Chicken skin
- (Both chopped or mashed using a chopper, and if possible don’t be too fine)
- 150gr Carrot (grated)
- 200gr tapioca flour
- 1 egg white
- 40-45pc dimsum skin size 8cm
Seasoning ingredient :
5 cloves garlic (medium size crushed)
3 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
7g salt (can be adjusted according to taste)
8gr flavoring (can be adjusted or skipped)
1 bks pepper powder
How to make dimsum
- Mix all the main ingredients and seasoning ingredients together, mix well,
- Taste test
- The texture of the dough is not too soft and not too stiff, keep it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, so that the filling becomes juicy
- Take the dimsum skin, wet one side with water, then the part that is not wetted is used to put the filling.
- Take about 27gr of stuffing then pinch pinch the edges of the skin.
- Set aside.
- Continue to do this until the filling and skin are used up.
- Give the toppings of carrots, chilies, sausages, mozzarella, or others
- Only then steamed 10-15 minutes, depending on the capacity of the steamer (adjusted until cooked)
Dimsum sauce ingredients
- 5 fresh red chilies
- 1 clove of garlic
- Saute until fragrant
- 5 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 300ml water
how to make dimsum sauce
- Add 1 tbsp sugar
- Add 1 tsp of cornstarch that has been mixed with a little water, enter.
- Stir until boiling.
- After a bit thickens immediately turn it off.
- Add enough vinegar,
- Stir well
snack near me - chicken dimsum recipe - greaTRecipeS
one of the easy delicious snack recipes. Hopefully it inspires and can be used as a business idea. chicken dimsum recipe