let the morning lively
One of the side dishes served from my kitchen this morning is tofu chili salt.
His friend had stir-fried vegetables and chicken nuget.
It’s quick and practical because the nuggets also only need to be taken out and fried from the fridge, they’ve been making them since last week.
- 4 pieces of yellow tofu
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 pieces of cayenne pepper
- 1 red chili
- 1 leek
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp margarine
how to make easy kid menu Tofu Chili Salt
- Cut into pieces and coat the tofu with cornstarch, fry until cooked.
- Heat margarine, saute chopped garlic, add sliced chilies.
- After wilting and fragrant, enter the tofu, season with salt, pepper powder and sugar. Stir until blended.
- Just before being removed, add the sliced scallions. Stir briefly, turn off the heat.
- Ready to serve.
We can also replace tofu with chicken fillet, fish or shrimp fillet.
have a great activity