Bismillah..Kailan Oyster Sauce
Kailan is the best made with oyster sauce. Once I made pecel it didn’t feel right in my opinion.
What kind of kailan is cooked, please share.
Oyster Sauce Kailan Recipe
By Bu Habib
Oyster Sauce Kailan Ingredients
10 stalks kailan (or to taste)
Oyster sauce :
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp broth powder
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 200ml water
- 50ml water for cornstarch mixture
How to make Kailan Oyster Sauce
- Boil the kailan until the kailan is dark green, don’t boil it for too long. Set aside.
- Crush the garlic then finely chop it, then fry it until it smells good, don’t let it burn.
- Add 200 ml of water, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, powdered stock.
- After boiling, add 50 ml of water that has been mixed with cornstarch.
- Cook until bubbling. Taste correction.
- Arrange the kailan on a plate flush with the sauce.
Ready to be served.
Alhamdulillah for all the blessings that are immeasurable.