My salted egg.. Use chicken egg..
Only 15 days of soaking.. Try 4 items mom..
The first question is… Afraid of failure… Eh, it turns out to be delicious and salty..
Salted egg ingredients
- 4 chicken eggs (raw)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cloves of red onion
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1 pack of fine salt (I use 1000’s)
- Enough water
How to make salted eggs
- Arrange eggs in a jar
- Puree the onion and garlic (can be sliced / crushed), the lemongrass is just crushed.
- Put in a jar, add salt. Pour in the water until the eggs are all submerged.
- Close the jar tightly. Leave it for 15 days (room temperature).
- After 15 days just boiled.
- Eggs are ready to be enjoyed.