SHINY CRUST BROWNIES RECIPE the easiest to make, soft and very chocolaty. Friends who are chocolate lovers, let’s make mommy. How to make just stir.
- 3 eggs
- 210 gr sugar that has been blended
- 150 gr wheat flour
- 40 gr cocoa powder
- 60 ml cooking oil
- 230 gr chocolate bar / dcc
- 70 gr margarine
For toppings according to taste
Tutorial on how to make this, friends
How to make BROWNIES SHINY CRUST
- Bring water to a boil in a teflon/pan, chocolate bar/dcc team, margarine, and cooking oil. Then reduce the heat of the stove. The third team of these ingredients until melted, then set aside first at room temperature.
- Sift dry ingredients, namely: flour and cocoa powder, then set aside.
- Puree the sugar in a blender.
- Prepare a container, put the eggs at room temperature, and the sugar that has been blended. Stir with a whisk until well combined and the sugar is dissolved. No need to expand, just enough to dissolve the sugar.
- Enter the three ingredients that have been steamed earlier, stir until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients in 2 stages, mix until smooth.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly grease it with margarine.
- Pour the dough, flatten it, then give the baking sheet a divider.
- Add toppings according to taste.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes at room temperature until the surface is skinned. Because the dough is thick and shiny, it will be easier for us to form a shiny crust.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees from top to bottom for 15 minutes.
- Bake the dough, a temperature of 200 degrees fire up and down for 15 minutes. The purpose of this big fire, so that a shiny crust or a shiny layer on it can be formed.
- After 15 minutes, lower the temperature to 160 degrees top and bottom heat, for 25-30 minutes. Or can be adjusted to each oven. Because different ovens have different temperatures.
- Once cooked, let it sit at room temperature until the steam is reduced.
- The shiny crust brownies are ready, ready to be served and eaten with the family
may be useful