Uwet is a dish with a spicy sensation, this menu is made from goat innards, delicious to eat with warm rice, tastes great.
Uwet is also one of the menus that many customers choose for aqiqoh packages in our kitchen.
For those who want to try it, I will share the recipe
1 kg of goat offal
(Boil in boiling water with bay leaves, geprek lemongrass, lime leaves and geprek ginger, after being tender, discard the boiled water, wash the offal then cut into small pieces according to taste, set aside)
5 red chilies (sliced obliquely)
5 green chilies (sliced obliquely)
2 Fruit Tomatoes (cut into small dice)
15 pieces of Red Cayenne Pepper (sliced)
10 red onions (thinly sliced)
5 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
3 bay leaves
5 cm Galangal (thinly sliced)
1 tbsp Salt
5 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
1 tbsp sugar (can be skipped)
How to make uwet goat cooking recipe
- ~ Fry briefly the jerohan that has been sliced and drained.
- ~ Saute the spices until wilted and fragrant.
- ~ Enter the salt, sugar and sweet soy sauce stir until blended.
- ~ Then add the fried goat innards, stir until well blended, check the taste
- ~ Finally, add the complementary ingredients, stir briefly until well blended and slightly wilted.
- ~ Uwet jerohan ready to be served and sprinkled with fried onions.