MILO ‘DOGGIE’ COOKIES by Toko Bunda
180 grams room temperature butter
80 grams milo
25 grams of granulated sugar (optional, not originally used)
200 gr low protein flour
25 grams of cornstarch
25 grams full cream milk powder
100 grams chocochips enough meises
Cocoa krunch to taste (about 75 grams)
How to make cookies
- Preheat the oven to 140’C, line it with baking paper without being smeared (I didn’t use baking paper and didn’t smear).
- Sift flour, cornstarch and milk powder. Set aside.
- Beat butter, milo and powdered sugar briefly, for about 3 minutes with a mixer on low speed. Don’t overbeat it.
- Enter the flour mixture and mix well using a spatula until it becomes a pliable dough.
- Shape the dough into a round (I weigh about 7-8 grams), place it on a baking sheet.
- Give meises for the eyes, chocochips for the nose and koko krunch for the ears.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cooked.
- Remove and cool on a new cooling rack put in an airtight container.