Don’t Be Curious –
This pudding with caramel aroma is one of the family’s favorite dishes, especially when enjoyed cold. Caramel pudding is custard pudding doused with caramel sauce. The texture is super soft and melts in the mouth combined with the sweet taste
Caramel pudding ingredients
- 100 grams of sugar
- 50 ml of water
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 ml of UHT milk
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp plain agar
- 5 gr plain jelly powder (1/2 pack)
How to make CARAMEL PUDDING
- Mix sugar and water.. cook until it smells slightly burnt.(So caramel)
- Prepare a container then pour 1/2 of the caramel.
- The other half is added with 5 tablespoons of mineral water, stir until smooth, set aside. to water the pudding. (Water caramel).
- Mix until smooth: agar-agar, jelly powder, sugar, vanilla ..
- Pour the UHT milk little by little, then cook over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Whisk the egg yolks then pour in the milk & agar little by little, while stirring.
- Just heat the dough a little.
- Then pour over the caramel
- Let stand until set.
- Store in refrigerator.
- When it’s set, remove it from the mold, put it on a plate and flush with the thin caramel sauce.
- Amount Per 100 g
- Calories (kcal) 145
- Total Fat 4 g
- Saturated fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 90 mg
- Sodium 53 mg
- Potassium 118 mg
- Total Carbs 23 g
- Dietary fiber 0 g
- Sugar 23 g
- Proteins 4.5 g
- Vitamin C 0 mg Calcium 83 mg
- Iron 0.4 mg Vitamin B6 0 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.4 µg Magnesium 9 mg
how to make CARAMEL PUDDING - greaTRecipeS
Caramel pudding is custard pudding doused with caramel sauce. The texture is super soft and melts in the mouth combined with the sweet taste