- Advertisement -
Today we are making an upload together with the theme “Our Sahur”
- 350 grams boneless chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 5 tablespoons of ready-to-use seasoning flour
- 5 tablespoons of boiled water
- 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet thick
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100 milliliters of water
- 2 tablespoons of peas
- 2 tablespoons margarine
How to cook FRIED CHICKEN MAYO SAUCE
- Marinate the chicken with salt, ground pepper and oyster sauce, store in the refrigerator. For me, I mix it at night, then store it in the refrigerator until I cook sahur.
- mix chicken with water and seasoned flour ready to use. Stir well and fry until golden brown. set aside
- mix mayo sauce, lime juice, honey, sesame oil and sweet thick. Stir well.
- saute garlic and onions with margarine until fragrant, add water. Wait until it boils.
- Add the mayo sauce mixture, mix well. Cook until bubbling.
- Put the flour fried chicken into the mayo sauce, mix well. Add peas, stir again. Turn off the fire. Serve warm as a friend to our sahur meal.