Good afternoon, in Tangerang, heavy rain mixed with thunder.
How’s the weather where you all are?
This time I want to share the fried chicken recipe, this fried chicken is very moist and juicy, the general language is “rodo kriuk”
Without opening it, but it can be cooked until it becomes crunchy..
It’s almost like Kentucky chicken, except that I dissolve the flour into the chicken mixture, and use tapioca/sago flour.
Please share the recipe, maybe someone will try it.
Moist and juicy fried chicken ingredients
- 1 chicken breast and thigh
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp tapioca flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp stock powder
1/4 tsp pepper powder
2 cloves of minced garlic
1 tsp sesame oil
How to make moist and juicy fried chicken
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, wash and then coat with lime, rinse and drain.
- After that balurin with marinade spices and eggs, mix well, let stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour so that the spices absorb.
- Once removed from the refrigerator, add tapioca flour, mix well, set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil, add the chicken mixture, fry until golden brown.
- (the oil must be a lot so that the chicken can be cooked perfectly).