Instead of buying it is already expensive, not satisfied either. Teobokki boy favorite.
It’s better to just make it. The ingredients are easy
Make it fast, simple and delicious they say.
This one is similar to what the Koreans made but this is not fried like mine
share the other day.
May be useful.
- 2 scoops of rice (originally rice flour)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tbsp stock powder / adjusted
- 10 pieces of fish balls
- 1/4 thinly sliced ??Bombay onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chili powder / ground chili
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 30 ml of water / adjusted
- 2 tsp broth powder
how to make Teobokki
- Finely blend the rice and powdered broth.
- Pour in the container
- Then add hot water little by little
- Then mix well
- Add the cornstarch
- Knead until it can be shaped.
- Grease your hands with oil so they don’t stick.
- Take the dough and form a cylinder
- Do it until the dough runs out.
- Bring water to a boil with a little oil
- Boil until it floats.
- Remove and soak in minimal cold water
- 30 minutes to be chewy.
- Strain and cut according to taste
- Saute onions and garlic
- until fragrant,
- Add ground chilies, let the chilies cook, pour water and let it boil.
- Add stock powder and tomato sauce.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add Teobokki and meatballs
- Cook until the sauce thickens
- Finally, add the cornstarch solution.
- Stir well