Yesterday, when accompanying outbound boys to Malang, they came back to the Cheng Ho Mosque, Pasuruan. My name is also me, as soon as I get off the bus, there are a row of souvenir stalls. I was intrigued when I saw the pile of white shimeji mushrooms but the packaging had snow mushrooms written on them. Shimeji mushrooms are very rarely available in the market near the house. It looks still plump, solid, smooth and fresh, never mind, take 4 packs.
At home, after finishing 2 packs for deep-frying, then the 3rd pack I just made simple mix for breakfast.
simple mix Ingredients
- 1 pack / 150 gr shimeji mushrooms (can be replaced with enoki because the taste is the same) cut the roots, separate one by one.
- 100 g carrots, cut into slices.
- 100 g cauliflower, cut into pieces.
- 3 heads of bok coy, cut into pieces, separate the stems from the leaves.
- 10 beef meatballs, thinly sliced.
- Fried flour (5 tablespoons flour + 5 tablespoons water + a pinch of salt + 1 egg, fried like making bakwan) cut into pieces.
simple mix Seasoning
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 cm “geprek” ginger
- 0,5 onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 sachet of oyster sauce
- 0,5 tsp salt (optional)
- 0,5 tsp pepper powder
How to make simple mix
- Saute garlic, ginger and onion. Add carrots then cup water, mix well. Leave until the carrots are slightly soft. If you want it to be more gravy, you can increase the amount of water.
- Add cauliflower and bok choy stems, mix well. Let it wilt a bit.
- Enter the bok coy leaves and mushrooms, mix well until wilted.
- Add oyster sauce, salt, pepper, meatballs and fried flour. Mix well, taste test, ready to serve.