(tofu, tempeh, anchovies)
Super simple side dish, bothok (tofu, tempeh, anchovies), enough to be accompanied by warm rice, no one complains …. and does not demand additional side dishes.
If it’s complicated to wrap the leaves, you can wrap it in aluminum foil.
- 1 tempeh board
- 2 white tofu
- 50 gr anchovies (can be anchovy rice)
- 1/2 btr grated coconut (slightly young)
- 10 whole chilies
- 2 red chilies, sliced oblique
- 2 green chilies, sliced oblique
- 3 lbs lime leaves, finely sliced
- 12 sprigs of basil
Finely ground spices
6 red onions
3 red chilies
5 cayenne pepper
1 cm ginger
2 cm kencur
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
How to make bothok
- Cut into small cubes tofu, tempeh and steam for 20 minutes.
- Wash the anchovies until clean.
- Mix the ground spices, grated coconut, anchovies, tofu, tempeh, chili, basil, lime leaves.
- Taste test.
- Wrap in banana leaves, add whole cayenne pepper.
- Steam 25 minutes.
- Bothok is ready to be enjoyed.
raw food - Bothok recipe - greaTRecipeS
Super simple dish, bothok (tofu, tempeh, anchovies), enough to be accompanied by warm rice, no one complains and does not demand additional side dishes.