at night… already sleeping? let’s eating zuppa soup, let’s go… cold weather like this is perfect for snacking… hungry… I brought zuppa soup with cream soup filled with carrots, corn, mushrooms, buttons, chicken sausage… It’s good for the stomach…
- 75 gr bw bombay, chopped
- 200 g button mushrooms, chopped into small cubes
- 30 gr wheat flour
- 600 ml broth
- 2 tsp mustard sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 100 heavy cream (whipped cream)
Sauteed Mushroom Ingredients:
1 tbsp margarine
50 gr button mushrooms, thinly sliced
HOW TO MAKE Zuppa soup
- Heat margarine, saute onions until wilted, add mushrooms, stir until mushrooms wilt, add flour, mix well, transfer to a pan.
- Pour the broth little by little while stirring until the mixture is smooth, then bring to a boil.
- Add mustard sauce, salt and pepper, stir, remove from heat. Chill. Then in Blender.
- Stir-fry mushrooms: heat margarine, saute sliced mushrooms until wilted, set aside.
- Serving: pour the soup into a heat-resistant bowl, add sauteed mushrooms, cover the top of the bowl with a sheet of puff pastry, oven until the pastry is cooked.
- 15 grams of sugar
- 10 grams Salt
- 59 grams Whole egg (1 egg)
- 50 grams Margarine/butter
- 175 cc. Ice water
- 250 grams. Pastry margarine / korsfat
HOW TO MAKE PUFF PASTRY
a. Mix all dry ingredients.
b. Add the egg and water little by little.
c. Finally add margarine, stir until the dough is smooth
d. Rest the dough for 30 minutes, cover with plastic
Flatten the dough into a rectangle with a thickness of Cm
a. Enter the pastry margarine / korsfat that has been flattened and put it right in the middle of the dough
b. Fold the dough like an envelope so that the pastry margarine / korsfat is covered
c. The dough that already contains the pastry margarine is thinned again by a rectangle of the same size Cm
d. The dough is folded into 3 parts, then the dough is rested again for 30 minutes in the refrigerator
Repeat the process of step 3, namely the dough is thinned rectangle with a thickness of Cm, and always rested for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, do this up to 3 times
The dough is thinned out in a rectangular shape with a thickness of 0.2 cm (2mm)
Dough is ready to be formed / cut
Step 7 :
How to bake puff pastry should be with a high oven heat so that the layers of puff pastry can be opened maximally