1 can of sardines
Potatoes 3 pieces cut according to taste
Petai 2 boards..cut according to taste
20 pieces of curly red chili
Shallots 10 cloves
2 red tomatoes
Coarse salt 1 and a half tablespoons.
Sardine sauce 5 tablespoons.
How to make Sardine Fish Balado
- Heat the oil. Fry the potatoes until cooked and set aside
- Fry the petai until cooked then set aside
- Fry the sardines half cooked and set aside
- Strain the used cooking oil. Mix red chilies, onions, red tomatoes and salt. Add 2 tablespoons of oil.. Blend until smooth.
- Then heat the oil. Enter the chili that has been blended, reduce the heat. Stir for 10 minutes.
- Then add the sardine sauce, stir for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Then add the fried ingredients.
ready to be served..good luck, bun..ready to serve..good luck