Those who are fasting ask to make gado gado Jakarta to eat after fasting
I’m skipping this, the mixture of tofu and fried tempeh
If you want to add please
By : @unyil_ginuk
- 200 gr cabbage, remove the stalks, finely slice, brew hot water
- 150 grams of bean sprouts, remove the roots, brew hot water
- 150 g long beans, cut and boiled
- 3 chicken eggs, boiled, peeled, cut according to taste
- 300 gr kale, boiled
- 1 cucumber, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 piece of corn, take the pupil, boil
Peanut Seasoning Ingredients:
- 5 cloves of garlic, puree
- 3 pieces of red chili, puree
- 5 pieces of kaffir lime leaves
- 250 g peanuts, roasted, remove the skin, puree
- 150 ml of water
- 1 tsp petis
- 50 gr brown sugar, comb
- 3 tablespoons tamarind water, from 2 Javanese eyes
- 1 tsp fine salt
HOW TO MAKE vegetarian recipe “Gado-gado Jakarta”
- Arrange all the vegetables that have been boiled such as corn, cucumber, long bean sprouts, kale leaves, and eggs, set aside.
make the Gado-gado sauce seasoning:
- Cook the garlic, chili, and lime leaves until fragrant.
- Enter the ground peanuts and water, stir until boiling. Enter the petis, brown sugar, tamarind water, and salt. Cook until brown sugar is dissolved. Lift.
- Drizzle the peanut sauce over the vegetables.