This actress panicked and feared death after seeing maggots in her food

Date:

Share post:

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Actress Liberty Poole experienced an incident that made her panic and feel almost dead recently. It happened while he was taking a shower. The 22-year-old Love Island star spotted a maggot crawling from the food he had half finished. sHe panicked and called the emergency number 111 to get medical help.

Liberty Poole was terrified that she would die of bacterial poisoning after finding maggots in the food she ordered. sHe was crying in his bath tube and imagined if he died and drowned there.

She also said that he remembered what his colleague said that she always remembers the emergency number 111 instead of 999 if something happens.

“And that’s what I did, I called them saying there were maggots in my food. Did I throw up or did I get bacterial poisoning?”

“They reassured me that everything was fine and that was great. Stress! So tonight, I’m going to live life to the fullest because I haven’t died from bacterial poisoning,” she said.

Liberty Poole has previously been busy with her appearance on the television show Dancing On Ice. But last weekend he and his dance partner, Joe Johnson, were kicked out of the show.

He also responded positively to it and admitted that he really enjoyed every appearance on the show.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related articles

recipe and how to cook “solo” saussage

Solo sausage is a typical food or snack from the city of Solo, Central Java province, which is...

fermented cassava cake wanna try it?

If you like fermented cassava (tape), whatever you want to process, you will definitely like it.Like this...

what is INFUSE WATER

Infused water is a drink from a mixture of water and fruit that is soaked for several hours...

simple recipe today spicy SHRIMP (rica rica)

Today's menu is RICA RICA UDANG, shrimp that is processed spicy and smells good with spices and basil.In...