Simple. And even without the sprinkles, it’s already delicious. Plus a sprinkling of meises like this, the children are getting hungrier.
- 1 banana comb contains 12 (I use male bananas)
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 200 ml water/adjust
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 grams of breadcrumbs
- 700 cooking oil for frying
How to make yummy fried banana
- Peel the banana and cut it into two parts.
- Dissolve the flour, water and salt, add the vanilla powder. Stir until all mixed.
- Dip the banana into the flour solution. Then roll in breadcrumbs. Do it until it’s done.
- Heat the cooking oil. Then fry the bananas when the oil is hot, using medium heat tends to be low. If it is cooked, remove and drain.
- Ready to serve. Can be added with a sprinkling of meises or grated cheese. Or other toppings according to taste.
Hope it inspires
yummy fried banana recipe - greaTRecipeS
Simple. And even without the sprinkles, it's already delicious. Plus a sprinkle choco like this, the children are getting hungrier. yummy fried banana
Keywords: yummy, snack recipe,