If you like fermented cassava (tape), whatever you want to process, you will definitely like it.
Like this one, the fermented cassava (tape), which is processed into cake, is definitely a favorite.
Ingredient fermented cassava (tape) cake
- 200 gr cassava tape
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 tbsp clean cooking oil
- 150 gr sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp SP
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 110 gr wheat flour
- 1 tbsp maezena
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tbsp SKM
Method fermented cassava cake
- Puree the tape with 1 tsp of sugar.
- Melt margarine or butter
- Beat sugar, eggs, vanilla, SP until trailing white.
- Alternately add flour, cornstarch, milk powder, cassava tape, mix well.
- Pour SKM, melted margarine and clean cooking oil.
- Pour into a 26 cm diameter tin.
- Squeeze the air out.
- Oven at 170 heat up and down for 30 minutes.
- Prick test.
- Ready to serve