Hello all mothers, this time I made abon bread. This is perfect for parcel ideas or business snack boxes.
- 250 gr high protein flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 egg yolk
- 125 ml water
- 25 gr margarine
- 1/2 tsp salt
sesame, red chili, green onion
Grease and filling:
50 gr mayonnaise
20 gr SKM
- Mix all ingredients (except margarine and salt), knead until half smooth.
- Add margarine and salt, knead again until elastic. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal parts, round them.
- Flatten the dough and fold it. Then we rest the dough again for 30 minutes.
- Next give the topping and oven for 20 minutes using medium heat.
- Split the bread, give the spread and stuffing.