Everyone knows that shredded beef is a type of dish with various uses. It can be used as a bread topping, a garnish for a cone, or simply eaten with steaming hot rice. Naaah, this time I had the opportunity to serve Homemade Beef Shredded at my home. Who likes hayuuukk atuuh come closer here hihihi… Have a good activity all friends!
beef floss Ingredients
- 2 packs (I use 4lb) beef, boil until tender with 1 liter of water -> I boil using a pressure cooker for 45 minutes. Chill. Set aside.
- 3 pieces of kaffir lime leaves
- 3 pieces of dried bay leaf (dried bay leaf)
- 3 boxes of brown sugar, shaved
- 1 teaspoon ground galangal (1/2 finger of fresh galangal), bruised
- 2 cans of thick coconut milk + 1 can of water from the former coconut milk (I used organic).
- right amount of oil
6 tsp white core seasoning
3 tbsp finely ground coriander (ground corriander)
1 tsp white pepper
Salt to taste
How to make Beef floss
- Thinly slice the beef that has been boiled earlier. Put it in a food processor, let the machine work (the result is like shredded meat).
- Fry the ground spices with oil in medium heat, add the rest of the ingredients and then the ground beef. Cook until the coconut milk gravy runs out (if there is a little sauce left, you have to stir often so that the bottom doesn’t burn). After it’s completely dry, add the sliced dry fried onions, mix well as you feel what is missing can be added. For maximum results, I bake again in the 350F oven for about 15 minutes. So the resulting shredded texture is really dry. Oh yeah, this shredded beef can last for days as long as it’s stored in a tightly closed container. It’s sooo easy right?! ?? good luck everyone…
– Since I have a stock of dried coconut serundeng, so I just mixed it into the dry shredded beef, while stirring well. The result?! Wow, it’s really delicious