Bolen bananas… who doesn’t know, a snack that many fans love because it tastes great, friends for tea and coffee in the morning or evening
I will share a recipe that I don’t know whose work this is, anyway this recipe is very fitting in my opinion, I am very grateful to the creator of this recipe wherever he is, I hope he is in this group, sorry for the time I saved this recipe for a very long time At that time, I didn’t use an Android cellphone, I still used an old school cellphone and I saved it in a notebook and I forgot to include the name of the maker of this recipe, once again a big thank you to the recipe maker, hopefully as a charity, he has shared the knowledge this is useful… amen
By NO NAME
rebake : Mother Muzaroh
150 grams of Flour (medium protein)
100 grams of Margarine
300 grams of Flour (high protein)
70 grams of Refined Sugar
120 grams Margarine
120 ml Water
(or according to taste)
The method :
- ~ Stir ingredients A until smooth let stand 10 minutes
- ~ Stir ingredients B until smooth let stand 10 minutes
- ~ Divide the dough A and B into 24 parts and rounded.
- ~Take a ball of dough B and flatten it and fill it with a ball of dough A right in the middle of dough B. ~ Wrap dough A with dough B and roll it lengthwise and flatten again 3-4 times.
- ~ Fill the dough with the stuffing wrap with the dough until everything is tightly closed, you can’t see the stuffing, do it until all the dough runs out.
- ~ Brush the top with egg yolk.
- ~ Put it in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes (adjusted with each oven)
~good luck and hopefully useful~
~ the stuffing with cheese tape is delicious, you know…
~ Fold it flat, meaning it is rolled using a rolling pin or you can use a glass bottle.