Still have a bag of meat, there are lungs and liver too little.
The sat set is cooked for today’s menu.
ingredients Pineapple Cooked Beef
- Beef+lung+liver 300gr
- Pineapple 1/4 fruit
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 thumb of galangal
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 lime leaves
- 2 lemongrass stalks
- 5 grains of cardamom
- 5 cloves
- 3 pieces of flower
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 150 ml water
- 2 tbsp oil
1 large red chili
5 red onions
4 cloves garlic
how to cook Pineapple Cooked Beef
- Boil the meat and offal separately until the foam / froth comes out. Discard the water, cut into pieces.
- Saute the mashed spices. Add galangal, bay leaf, lime leaves, lemongrass, cardamom, cloves, star anise and cinnamon.
- After fragrant enter the meat and offal, stir until well mixed with the spices. Add water.
- Cook until tender and the water dries up. Only then add the chopped pineapple and green peppers.
- Season with salt, brown sugar and ground pepper.
- Stir well, taste test then turn off the heat.
- If you prefer spicy, you can add the chili in the mashed spices.