- Advertisement -
chocolate pudding layer
- 1 pack Nutrijel chocolate
- 200 gr granulated sugar
- 1 l Evaporated Milk (Carnation)
- 100 gr liquid DCC
- A pinch of salt
How to make chocolate layer
- -Put all ingredients into a bowl, cook over medium heat until it boils.
- -Then put it in a container.
- -Leave until the hot steam is gone.
- 1 pack Nutrijel Plain (White)
- 2 avocados, mash with a fork
- 200 gr sugar
- 1200 ml evaporated milk (Carnation)
- Sufficient green coloring
- pinch of salt
How to make Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- Put the evaporated milk + sugar + coloring + salt into a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, unite the mashed Avocado with the nutrijel powder. Stir well.
- Then put it in a container containing the Evaporated milk mixture. Stir well.
- Cook and stir constantly over medium heat until it boils.
- Remove and put in a container that has been filled with a layer of chocolate.
- Leave until the hot steam is gone, put it in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with toppings, according to your taste and ready to be enjoyed.