Jala bread recipe – beautiful bread near me. Interested in the appearance of the beautiful nets from across the country and supported by several friends to make the beautiful nets, so I finally tried to make the beautiful nets which turned out to be a lot of fans.
I used a 30cm diameter pan.
I bought the 3 hole bottle at the green shop. The keyword: 3 hole mesh bread bottle.
jala bread – mesh bread ingredients
250 grams of flour.
220ml thick coconut milk — I use Ka*a coconut milk.
1 teaspoon salt.
How to make beautiful jala bread
- Combine all ingredients together, mix well.
- Blend all the ingredients that have been put together so that all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Strain the dough and put it in a molded bottle.
- Heat a flat pan, wait until hot, reduce the heat.
- Pour the dough into a pattern of stripes.
- Wait until the surface is no longer wet.
- Lift the skillet flat and turn it over, so that the roti nets come off the pan.
- Fold the roti jala by folding both the right and left sides and then roll it up.
- Do this process over and over again.
It’s better eaten with curry sauce, but using kinca durian is also delicious.
For coloring, until now, I still try to use natural dyes.
Jala bread Recipe - malaysian beautiful snack - greaTRecipeS
I finally tried to make the beautiful nets which turned out to be a lot of fans. Jala bread recipe - beautiful bread near me.
Keywords: jala bread, mallaysian snack,