- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Shrimp
- 300g prawns, peeled leaving the tail and back crust on
- 1 scallion, small diced
- 2 red chilies, fine jaw
- 2 salted egg yolks
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Flour dough ingredients
- 70g wheat flour
- 30g rice flour
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1 small pack of powdered chicken stock
- ( 9g )
- 50 ml water
How to Make Crispy Fried Shrimp with Salted Egg Sauce
- Mix flour, rice flour, stock powder, pepper and baking powder.
- Stir until smooth, take 3 tablespoons of flour and then dilute with water. Dip the prawns into the wet mixture, then roll in the flour. Fry prawns in hot oil until golden brown, drain.
- Reheat 4 tablespoons of cooking oil, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add salted egg yolks, spring onions and red chilies, mix well
- Add fried prawns
- Salted egg fried shrimp is ready to be served.