It’s only been a few days of fasting, but my hands are itching to make cookies.
There’s nothing wrong with it, friends, if it’s paid in installments from now on, right?
Let’s not rush later.
Intrigued by Nutella Tart Cookies which is currently viral, and want to know how it tastes. In the end, I bought the printed, then it was executed immediately.
And it’s true, it tastes really good you know.
If you want to try to make it, I’ll write the recipe below.
Nutella Tart Cookies Ingredients
- 75 gr Butter
- 75 gr Margarine
- 20 gr Refined Sugar
- 1 g Salt
- 1 btr Egg Yolk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 220-240 gr Low Protein Wheat Flour
- 10 gr cornstarch
- 20 gr Milk Powder
- 30 g Messi
- 250 gr Nutella Chocolate Jam
How to Make Nutella Tart Cookies
- Mix and sift the Wheat Flour, Milk Powder, and Maizena.
- In a large bowl, add butter, margarine, salt and powdered sugar. Mix briefly for about 1 minute.
- Add Egg Yolk and Vanilla Powder. Mix again until well blended.
- Add flour mixture little by little, stir until smooth.
- Finally add the Messis, mix well. The dough is ready to print.
- Put the Nutla chocolate jam in a plastic triangle, trim the ends. Then put it in another plastic triangle that has been given a star print.
- On a workbench that has been lined with plastic, thin the dough with the help of a rolling pin and 2 rulers with a thickness of 1/2 cm.
- The dough is ready to be molded according to individual tastes.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes at 140-150 ‘C
- Remove cookies. Let it be warm.
- Then sprinkle the Nutla chocolate jam on top as desired.
- Bake again at 140 ‘C for about 10 minutes until the Nutla chocolate spread doesn’t stick to the touch.
- Once cooked immediately remove, cool, then store in a tightly closed jar.