Yesterday, when I was shopping, I saw fresh shrimp, but they were small. It’s hard to find a big one, never find a fresh one. Finally bought it too, rather than nothing, wkwk.
“Stir Saute Oyong, Baby corn, Shrimp”
- 1 piece of oyong
- 100 grams baby corn
- 150 grams of shrimp (can be replaced with a large one)
- 2 curly red chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 150 ml water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
Ground spices :
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 cloves of red onion
- 3 pieces of curly red chili
- 10 green chilies (can be added)
- 1 tsp salt/adjust
- 1 tsp stock powder/adjust
- 1/2 tsp sugar/adjust
How to cook today’s menu
- Wash all vegetables, cut according to taste.
- Heat the cooking oil, then fry the chopped garlic. After that, add the ground spices. Once fragrant, add the sliced chilies.
- Then add the prawns, stir until the prawns are cooked. After that pour the water, then add the vegetables. Stir, let the vegetables tender.
- Add salt, powdered stock and sugar, taste test according to taste. If the water has shrunk, remove it, ready to serve.
Hope it inspires