Why do kids nowadays like to eat something that smells of sauce? Including my children too of course. so for menu of this day is snapper and crispy chicken with sauce.
Remember when I was little, I rarely ate food with sauce, I’ve always been a vegetable lover .
Now this is so that my son can still eat vegetables and just mix the two sauces hehehe.
Tilapia or snapper is a type of fish that is widely bred because it grows quickly. s this day cooking with fish and give modified with sauce.
Ingredient Snapper and Crispy CHICKEN SWEET AND SOURCE SAUCE
- 500 grams of chicken breast fillet
- 2 tails / 2 kg of snapper. Slice his body. Soak in lime juice and salt for 15 minutes. Clean again. Then coat with 1 tablespoon salt and 1 tablespoon mushroom stock.
- 10 tablespoons instant seasoning flour
- 8 tbsp wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tbsp rice flour
Mix all the flour in a dry condition.
- 1 L of cooking oil (to taste)
- 100 ml of ice water for dipping
How to cook Snapper and Crispy CHICKEN SWEET AND SOURCE SAUCE
- Roll chicken fillet in dry flour, shake, dip in ice water, roll in flour, shake again.
- Heat the oil. Fry the chicken until cooked and the flour is golden yellow.
- Lift and drain.
- After the chicken is cooked, replace the fried fish. If there is still dry flour left from the fried chicken, it’s okay to make a fish paste so that the surface looks crispy and prevents sticking to the pan too.
When frying fish, don’t turn it over often. Wait for one side of the new cooked part to be turned over.
- Lift and drain. Place all the fried ingredients into a serving bowl.
Sauce ingredients and seasonings for Snapper and Crispy CHICKEN SWEET AND SOURCE SAUCE
- 15 stalks of chickpeas (cut into small pieces)
- 2 carrots (diced)
Boil briefly until half cooked the two ingredients above.
- Boiled sweet corn 1 piece (cheek)
- Garlic 5 cloves
- 5 cloves of red onion
- 1 clove of onion (thinly sliced)
- Chili 10 seeds (can skip)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Mushroom broth 1 tbsp
- 300 ml tomato sauce
- 100 ml chili sauce
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 5 tbsp
- 250 ml of water
How to Cook the Sauce
- Puree the onion, white and chili.
- Heat the oil. Saute the ground spices until fragrant, then add the onions, saute again until wilted.
- Add water until it boils. Add all the sauce and soy sauce until it boils. Continue to add all the vegetables. Stir until everything is cooked and slightly thickened.
- Taste test. Add if you feel something is not to your taste.
- Pour the sauce over the fried fish and crispy chicken that have been placed in the serving container earlier.
- If someone wants it to be spicier, the chili portion can be added.
- If you don’t want it spicy, skip the chili. You can also mix pineapple slices to make the sauce more fresh and delicious.