Nona Manis is one of the most famous types of traditional Indonesian cakes and has a delicious sweet taste. Here are some ingredients and how to make Miss Manis cake:
250 grams of wheat flour
75 grams of sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 chicken eggs
1 teaspoon whiting water
1 teaspoon vanilla
Right amount of oil
How to make
- Mix flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add chicken eggs, whiting water, and vanilla to the flour, sugar, and salt mixture. Stir until well blended and the dough becomes smooth.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet.
- Take a little dough with a spoon, then put it into the hot cooking oil. Fried until cooked and yellowish.
- Pick up the cooked Nona Manis cake,