- Advertisement -
My lunch menu for today.
- corn omelet
- sauteed pumpkin
- fried chicken
Thank God, even though prices are rising, I still choose to cook myself.
By: El Huda Ummi
- 3 pieces of sweet corn
- 150 grams of medium protein flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 red onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, puree
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper and pepper
- 1/2 cup water (adjust as needed)
- 500 ml cooking oil for frying
How to make a sing meal menu today
- Corn peeled, can be mashed with a blender or pulverized, leave half intact.
- Combine corn with all other ingredients, mix well.
- Check the taste before frying.
- Fry until cooked and browned. Serve.