This is ok. Sweet, slightly savory and crunchy for sure.
Some say cookies are expensive. Yes, it’s pretty good that the raw materials are hahaha.
With that much capital, you can only get 45 pieces.
And if you want to sell, how much is it?
Instead of being dizzy, it’s better to eat alone.
Similar to this ting-ting, only the nuts vary.
Ingredients FLORENTINE COOKIES
- 250 grams Florentine flour
- 150 grams of peeled pumpkin seeds
- 150 grams of peeled sunflower seeds
- 100 gram almond slice
- 50 grams of cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp black sesame
- 3 tbsp white sesame
How to Make FLORENTINE COOKIES
- Roast all grains until dry and cooked. Chill.
- Mix and stir all ingredients together.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the mixture in a 6 – 7 cm pie cup tin. Flatten. The cup pan does not need to be smeared with anything.
- Put it in a preheated open. I used 120-140 heat on the middle rack for 15 minutes.
If when you take it out of the pan, sometimes it’s still in the form of a boiling brown liquid, it’s okay to take it out. Later when it cools it will harden itself.
Wait until the cake is completely cool when you want to take it out of the mold.
Because if it is still hot, it will obviously be difficult and destroyed.
When it’s cold, it’s very easy. Can you let go of itself?