Sorry for the rush at this hour, bro..
Just a takjil inspiration that everyone will surely like..
By Dianish’s Kitchen
- 50 gr rice flour
- 25 grams of starch
- 1 pack of nutrije** plain (without flavor)
- 400 ml of a mixture of water and suji leaf juice
- 3 drops of pandan paste (if it is not green enough)
- 1/2 tsp salt
how to make cendol
Combine all ingredients, stir until smooth and cook in a saucepan until the mixture is bubbling, thick and shiny. Remove, then put in a piping bag (triangular plastic) which is cut off at the ends or use a cendol mold. Print the dough, drop it into a container filled with ice water and set aside.
Brown sugar sauce
- 300 gr palm sugar/brown sugar good quality
- 50 gr sugar
- 150 ml water
- 1 pandan leaf, conclude
how to make brown sugar sauce
Mix all ingredients and boil until sugar dissolves and boils. Remove and cool.
- 200 ml instant coconut milk
- 200 ml of warm boiled water
- 1/4 tsp salt
how to make coconut milk
Mix all ingredients until smooth
Prepare a glass, add palm sugar and ice cubes to taste, add cendol and coconut milk. Ready to be served.